Handling Insurance Claims for Residential Roof Repair
What You Should Know
Your roof has sustained damage and you need to file a claim with your insurance company. Before you do anything, contact A & M Premier Roofing & Construction, LLC. As highly experienced professionals, we are capable of dealing with the claims process, which can be cumbersome. It is very important to have a team of experienced contractors that can ensure your claim is handled properly.
Homeowners are typically overwhelmed by documents, inspections, and dealing with insurance agents while making claims. Roof insurance claims might be straightforward or complex. If you need a new roof or just repairs on an existing one, there are a few things you should know before getting started.
If your roof is damaged in any way, and you have homeowner’s insurance a number of factors will determine what is covered, and how much the insurance company will reimburse you for residential roof repair. It is imperative to have a competent roofing contractor on your side that can verify your claim and ensure you receive everything you are entitled to. Important materials are left off of claims nearly every time a claim is filed, and you cannot/will not be able to determine this without a professional.
This may be a difficult task to navigate at times. However, our knowledgeable team will ensure the process goes smoothly and provide the most beneficial result.
Insurance Claims Process
Upon filing a claim, your insurance company will send an inspector/adjuster to verify it. If you do not have a professional contractor there to go over the damage with the insurance adjuster, there is a very high probability that your residential roof repair claim will not be handled properly.
How We Can Help
- We will conduct a free inspection and explain whatever issues your roof may have if it does indeed have issues. We also take pictures to document our findings.
- We will then recommend whether you should file a claim or not, and why.
- If you decide to move forward with the claim, we will file it on your behalf and coordinate with your designated adjuster to meet at your home.
- We climb the roof with the adjuster, ensuring that everything on your roof is accounted for and that the claim is filed properly. This is often done by a third-party contractor, and they will not care about your claim the way you do. This is the most important part of the claims process, and it must be done right.
- Once we get your claim back, and we have ensured that your residential roof repair work has been covered, we will schedule and build your roof immediately.
Entrust your insurance claim to professionals who care about it. Let A & M Premier Roofing & Construction, LLC handle it for you.
You can submit our online contact form or call us at (919) 219-0422 to schedule your inspection.